Don’t buy into the myth … that no business happens in December.
The holidays are the perfect time to set yourself apart from your competition and set yourself up for success in the new year.
Here are 7 reasons to list during the holidays. This is definitely something you’ll want to share with your entire database.
And here’s an 7ReasonsToListDuringHolidays that explains why it’s the right time to start your home selling process.
- While there may be less buyers out there, people who look for a home during the holidays are serious … they are ready to buy!
- There are fewer homes for buyers to look at during the holidays which means less competition for you … less competition equals more money!
- After the holidays the supply of listings increases substantially which lowers the demand for your home … more competition equals less money!
- Your home shows better when decorated for the holidays!
- Many buyers have more time to look for property during the holidays as opposed to a normal work week.
- We will restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You remain in control.
- You can sell now for more money and not have to physically move until January or February … as opposed to just starting the whole process at that time.
Ready to get started? Email Lynn Otlewski for your free, no obligation consultation!