We just received an update from one of contacts at Sun City Festival in Buckeye, Arizona and I wanted to get this out right away in case there’s someone out there that would like to take advantage of these uniques homes before they’re gone.
We occasionally have limited-time opportunities that arise here at Sun City Festival. Here are a few I thought you might like to know about…
- My Vista Ridge neighborhood is almost completed and I have only four remaining south-facing home sites in the Retreat Series priced at only $4,000. This is an area further away from the powerlines along Beardsley Road. Once these are gone, my existing home sites will be closer to the lines.
- If you have buyers who want new, and want to be here for the winter season, I have five inventory homes that will be ready between now and the end of December. They can save $24,000-$28,000 on these new homes that will sell for $255,000, $285,000, $297,000, $313,00 and $365,000 after incentives. If you need details on any of these shoot me a reply!
- That $365,000 inventory home is a Haven model on the golf course in an area that’s very close to the recreation center and Indigo Grille. It’s my LAST opportunity for a while to be in a new home that close to the amenities.
- Extra wide Encore Series home sites are hard to find. I have five of these that are 75-feet wide, vs. the normal 65-foot width. It gives your clients 20 feet between them and their neighbors on the sides vs. the normal 10 feet.
- A mountain view for only $255,000? Yep. This two-bedroom, two-bath plus den Sanctuary inventory home is adjacent to the powerline corridor, so there are no homes behind it to impact the view. The lines do drape along the horizon, but looking past those, the mountain views to the south are great and will always be there.
If you’d like more details about these or other active adult homes in the Phoenix area reach out to one of our partner agents. You could also call us at 623-478-2888