Sunday, January 29, 2017 from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Center for Higher Learning
Our first event of 2017 is the popular Italian Wines Event! This year we will be featuring an all red wine event where you’ll be able to sample elegant wines from the regions of Piedmont, Tuscany and Campagna. The tasting will be led by Brett (Cal) Callison, Certified Sommelier from Quench Fine Wines.
The featured wines will be as follows:
- Massolino, Dolcetto d’Alba, Piedmont 2012
- Albino Rocca, Bararresco, Piedmont 2012
- A&G Fantino, Barolo, Vigne Vecchie, Piedmont 2010
- Terredora Diapolo, Taurasi, Campagna 2010
- Uccelliera, Rapace, Super Tuscan, Tuscany 2011
- Podero Brizio, Brunello di Montalcino, Tuscany 2010
These wines are priced from $22 – $45 and tickets are on-sale now at Member Services and cost for Members is $28; cost for non-members is $35.
Please don’t forget your wine glass and checkbooks!